Be Happy Always.
Simplest Ways To Be Happy.
1. Decide, “Whatever the circumstances I want to be happy & I will be happy always.” There are no terms and conditions for happiness.
2. Life is simple. Don’t complicate it. Tension or worrying are forms of negative thinking.
3. Understand balance.
It’s all about balance. If you are feeling sad or unhappy then ask yourself, “Am I emotionally, mentally and physically balanced?” If not, then try to maintain that balance and you will find that you are now happy.
4. Give compliments to yourself.
Even on your small achievements give compliments to yourself for your efforts and your achievement. Make it a habit.
5. Have self belief.
If I believe I cannot do something, it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe I can, then I acquire the ability to do it even if I didn’t have it in the beginning. Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around.
6. Plan your goal.
A goal without a plan is just a wish.
7. Auto suggestions.
Auto suggestions help us to achieve our goals. It gives amazing results.
8. Be the best friend of yours.
Stand in front of mirror & say to yourself, “I am always with you. I will never let you down.”
9. Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail.
Treat any problem as an opportunity to prove yourself. Be an opportunist for every problem. Make every challenge a celebration. Enjoy every moment of your life.
10. Always be positive.
Always be thankful to the god for the things you have now. Treat yourself as the luckiest person in the world. There are people who don’t have enough food, clothes and shelter. We should learn to be happy with what we get.
11. Don’t compare yourself with anyone else. Be yourself.
12. Everyone’s expectations must not be important for you.
Try to complete expectations of those people who cares for you. It is not possible for anyone to complete everyone’s expectations. If you try to complete everyone’s expectations then you will come under stress.
13. If you made any mistake or made a wrong choice, then accept it & forgive yourself quickly. Don’t ever worry about future.
14. Don’t expect anything from anyone.
When expectations are not fulfilled, it gives you pain. When you get something without expecting, it gives you pleasure. Do your best. Keep doing your part, leave the rest to god.
15. Once you start working on something don’t be afraid of failure and don’t abandon it. People who work sincerely are the happiest.
16. Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood.
17. Most people are as happy as they decide to be.
18. Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action. Action is remedy on any kind of depression. Just do it.
19. Remember, happiness doesn’t depend upon who you are or what you have. It depends solely on what you think.
20. Some people are happy not because they are successful but, they are successful because they are always happy. So, be happy, always.
21. The greatest pleasure in life is doing what others say you can not do. So, just do the things you are afraid to do and death of fear is certain.
22. If something unexpected happened in your life then just think it could have been even worst. So, just accept the situation quickly and find solution on the scenario. Remember, there is always a solution for every problem.
23. Accept yourself, respect yourself and love yourself. True love doesn’t come to you, it has to be inside you.
24. Don’t try to be a perfectionist. No one is perfect.
25. Don’t think what others think about yourself. Don’t sacrifice.
26. Don’t give excuses. Be responsible.
27. Adjust yourself in every situation.
28. Give priority to most important things so that you will not run out of time and you never come under stress. To live without stress, we have to solve all problems immediately as they arise, without thinking about them later and worrying.
29. Live in the present.
30. Smile. Always keep smile on your face.